Badlands MRK pack

Has anyone tried out the new MRK packs from Badlands? I got the Vario 33 kit as a gift and after three returns due to excessive squeaking i’ll be swapping it out for the MRK when they get them in store. Hoping to get a few good reviews before swapping it out.

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
Same exact issue with the Vario here. I’m going to do the same swap but not until after November or so. If it’s not free to swap let me know because they told me mine was free. Let us know how the MRK is. The Vario was perfect in theory but flawed big time in execution.

OP
jnawalaniec
Same exact issue with the Vario here. I’m going to do the same swap but not until after November or so. If it’s not free to swap let me know because they told me mine was free. Let us know how the MRK is. The Vario was perfect in theory but flawed big time in execution.
It was free to swap, taking it in a five day backpack trip this weekend so i’ll have a good review next week for you.

I'm finding out the various characteristics about the Vario, especially the squeaking. They told me to wash it, to help with dust that can cause the squeak. We will see, but I'm interested to see how the mrk holds up. Which size did you get?

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
I'm finding out the various characteristics about the Vario, especially the squeaking. They told me to wash it, to help with dust that can cause the squeak. We will see, but I'm interested to see how the mrk holds up. Which size did you get?
I can't speak for OP but they are only offering the medium sized bag right now. I'm waiting until the Large is offered to send back in my Vario.

OP
jnawalaniec
Any update with the MRK
I ended up picking up a different pack that I ended up using for the season. My buddy took it out a couple times when he came hunting with me and liked it, all I know is that it does not squeak like the vario 😂 It’s currently sitting in my closet.

Oyeah914

FNG
Well that’s a big positive lol. Hopefully some others have used it this season and will add their review.

Holski

FNG
Did anyone end up using the MRK 6? debating buying one over the Exo but thought someone might have a better review.

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
Did anyone end up using the MRK 6? debating buying one over the Exo but thought someone might have a better review.
I've got the MRK 3 but not the 6. the 3 does ok. kinda wish I would've gotten the 6.