Badlands noise?

Steely Ty

FNG
My First post ever here. Sorry if this has been covered previously. I did search first and did not see this covered. I’m usually a sit back and learn person

Starting to do more backpack hunting this year (first elk trip planned Labor Day week to Colorado and two backpacking whitetail trips). With that I am looking to upgrade my clothes that are both lightweight and quiet and not going to kill my bank account. Does anybody have experience with the badlands algus and catalyst line of clothes? If so, are they good for what I’m looking for or do you have something better to recommend?

I have already bought some prana Zion pants in brown thanks to rokslide for this upcoming season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robertchutch

Lil-Rokslider
The algus is very loud and baggy. No experience with catalyst.

The badlands lineup has some absolute killers in it but i think the algus just aint one of them.

OP
S

Steely Ty

FNG
Fair enough. Glad i ended up talking myself out of it then when i wasn't getting any responses on here. I figured nobody had it to provide any discussion on. Ended up the under armor chill long sleeve instead which fine enough. I did however order the Badlands H.U.2 vest. thoroughly amazed with how quiet it is. we'll see how warm it is this fall, which is seems like it should provide some pretty good warmth

Appreciate the response

robertchutch

Lil-Rokslider
np. I get email notifications so shoot me a pm of you have any more questions. I've owned a fair amount of badlands stuff and been able to do my own sorting for whats good and bad.