Badlands recommendations?

saile14

FNG
I have a code for a huge discount on Badlands gear and have no idea what I should be using it on.

I have my packs and bino harness already; fit has always been perfect for me so I have stuck with them on packs, but I have never purchased any of their clothing so I have no idea what is good or not.

But what does everybody think about their other stuff? Any of their solids good?

Or should I just stick to my initial plan and stockpile some merino?

Last edited:
First off, share the code lol.

Second, I have ordered and returned a few pieces of Badlands clothing. I’m not sure how to describe it, but the stuff all just felt off. Weird design or seems, etc.

DaChank

FNG
Interested in this too. Been on the fence about getting some base layers for a couple of days

jedm

FNG
I've recently bought a handful of their clothing and I've liked it all. I'm not paying full price as I think that's a tad much for the stuff but the warranty is a nice touch. I feel like the stuff fits like I'd expect it to. Haven't hunted in it yet so the true test hasn't happened yet.

I have a few of their pieces: cool touch hoodie is a nice early season/hiking piece, orvis merino sweater is awesome, high unitas vest is nice, and I have the new puffy coat that is very warm