Badlands warranty

md126

WKR
Hello all, anyone have any experience with warranty work or customer service with Badlands packs?

How would you rate these packs as far as quality/customer service compared to Kifaru, MR, Exo, SG?
Thanks

sneaky

"DADDY"
They fix it, in the case of my boss and other hunting partners, they fix it a lot. Customer service is good, quality of the pack is not on the level of SG, Kifaru. EXO, or MR.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They definitely stand by their product but the quality isn't on the same level as Mystery Ranch (i moved from a Badlands 2200 to a MR Sawtooth 45...can't comment on the otber brands but im certain they are of better quality than Badlands as well).

aion2come

WKR
What is said above is accurate. One time I didn't like a feature, and they made me a whole new custom bag for free. Not kidding. I was amazed!! That said, I hated the many times I had to send in things for zipper or seam repair. Still, my 2200 and 2800 were the most comfortable day packs I have ever owned.

rayporter

WKR
I have abused mine for 12 years and only blew one zipper. not bad. I have hauled meat in it that definitely stretched the limits for what it was made for. a little uncomfortable like that but it done the job.

Dave47

FNG
I’ve had great luck with them fixing stuff and answering questions. Great design on the 2200 for a day pack.

Marble

WKR
They do great work. Customer service is great. I broke the main buckle on my pack last year and they over nighted the part to where I was going to be hunting at.

Some of their clothes are awesome too. That being said, some of their clothes are a work in progress. Their puffy is really lite and warm.