Bag dimensions vs tent size

TNTBR

Lil-Rokslider
So finally have my bag choice whittled down to either the Sequoia or Badger by WM. Thought I had every thing planned out rather well until a fellow Rokslider pointed out I may want to verify my tent setup can support such a bag. So figured I'd search the web for external dimensions on the Sequoia but no luck. So, Sent off an email direct to WM requesting their input.
The length dimension I received back has me scratching my head. 91" is the approx size quoted for the Sequoia 6'6" external length.
That's a hellalong bag for sure.
What tents are you guys running that accommodate use of a 6'6" Sequoia or Badger?
My BA 2 person inside length is a few inches shy and no doubt would be up on the sides at 91'.

Marble

WKR
This is confusing.

Your bag is 6'6" or 91"? Is the tent 91"? I don't know what the abbreviations all stand for.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

BBob

WKR
WM Western Mountaineering long bag to fit up to 6'6" person but quoted at 91" long outside.

If it's truly 91" I can't think of any solo tent off the top of my head it will fit into. Tarptent is like 84"-86".

OP
TNTBR

TNTBR

Lil-Rokslider
Pulled the trigger on the Badger Long today and will be testing it out to see exactly how cramped it is in my current 84" length tent. Worst case I will go floorless tipi and be good to go but still have hopes it will fit fine without pressing on the sidewalls too much.