Bald guy ball caps

GiantGreg

Lil-Rokslider
So I've been bald for..10 years or so. So below 60 i always wear a beanie. (Minus 33 my current favorite for day to day). Now to be honest I've never been a big fan of hats. But with no hair i kinda dislike them more. But i need it more blue to keep from burning.

Anyway. Ive yet to find a comfortable. Hat especiay for hot weather. Most are stiff and hold sweat. Really need comfortable one that breathes and wickes. Hunting solids or camo prefered

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

I shave my dome and so I am in the same boat. Plus, I got a big head. So it's tough to find hats that are comfy and big enough that they don't hurt to wear.
That being said:
The kuiu air mesh flex fit is a good one for what you are describing.

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
Bald here too but I've always worn a hat.

The First Lite 5 panel tech cap is nice. Very light and seems to wick well. My main complaint is that the brim doesn't hold any shape and goes back to being flat pretty quick. Not exactly my style but in the woods I don't care.

OP
GiantGreg

GiantGreg

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks i was actually looking at that one. Dry quickly, soft, breath ? Yea i got a big head too.

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Flex fit is what you want. Just about every hat maker carries the line, you can find it plain, camo, fox racing, hunting etc

Nillion

Lil-Rokslider
Sitka Ascent cap feels like absolutely nothing on my bald head while still providing good coverage. Perfect for summer wear.

The other hat I love for my giant dome (7 7/8) is the North Face Horizon. The L/XL is literally the first cap I've ever had that has fit me with room to spare if need be. It breaths really well, though not quite as much as the Sitka Ascent, and comes in a variety of earth tones also.

+1 for the northface horizon. I have a giant head and it fits great. I have 5-6 of them at this point.

brsnow

WKR
Headsweats is awesome, numerous options and works as advertised.

N2TRKYS

WKR
I very seldom wear a beanie. Like, almost never. I do, however, wear baseball style hats. I prefer an adjustable hat. I can’t stand how hot a fitted/flex fit hat is.

I wear a Houndstooth game calls hat for deer and turkey hunting.

I am about as picky as you can get when it comes to hats and how they feel/fit on my shaved head. My all time favorite for several years now is the UA Armor Vent caps. They are very soft, very breathable, light weight, etc..... they offer them in camo too. Just have to search for them. I go thru a black one about every 2-3 months. I wear them in the gym also and once they start to stink from sweat, I throw them away.

Under Armour Men's ArmourVent Core 2.0 Cap https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CZBMBX3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_C4KKFbHS5GEH4

Hondo

WKR
Ditto on the Kuiu Air Mesh Flex Fit cap. It is one of the best hot weather caps I have used. I have a Sitka Stretch Fit cap that is right up there with it but sadly is discontinued.

mlgc20

WKR
Same situation with my big, shaved head. And I dislike most ball caps. I have a couple of different Tilley hats (https://www.tilley.com/). They are extremely light and cool since they keep the sun off your neck and ears. Very different look than a ball cap. But, I find them much more comfortable and cooler.