Baltic Bow longbow

ScottinPA

WKR
49f0c7018dd0fb4781ea9da2f755b39b.jpg

8592cf77c421607ee6988e7b06d2ce99.jpg
Got this Baltic Bows longbow a few weeks ago. New string for it came today. Shoot good but still needs fine tuned.
62” 64#@28”. Ten Ring Strings Mercury Flemish string. Arrows are Carbon Express Heritage 250 with 50gr inserts n 175gr points.
While nothing will replace my Silvertips I look forward to carrying it this fall on a few hunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man how do you like this bow? I was thinking about ordering one for myself but I'm not sure what to expect aside from aesthetics. What was the performance like?

OP
ScottinPA

ScottinPA

WKR
Good craftsmanship and shoots good. That said, I like my Silvertip’s better so this one is for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macro

Lil-Rokslider
I have one - 62" hybrid. Nice bows. Finish on mine was good, but not quite as perfect as some top end bows (more expensive). I should have gone with the 64" as I found it stacked a bit more than I like at the back end at my DL. Exceptionally quiet bow - quite astonishing. Little bit of handshock that isn't present in a Bodnik or some of the other higher end bows, like a Falco Saga. That said, much less handshock than a Falco Spirit or the like. I shot one of those and found it to be horrendous.

Overall very nice bows. Mine is three years old and I bet he has refined his limb tips and probably reduced the hand shock to make it sweeter shooting. Prices have definitely gone up though. He seems to be increasingly in demand.