Banish vs Thunderbeast

caochs

FNG
I did a ton of research and waiting, and now that I have my Thunderbeast in hand, I have zero regrets. In my opinion and limited experience so far, there is a reason that the TBAC Ultra series has such amazing feedback/reviews and limited availability (high demand).
Mark: I'm curious if you have looked at the Banish Backcountry. My choice is between the ultra 5 and the backcountry.

Geewhiz

WKR
Obviously off topic a bit but I have been hearing things about the Diligent Defense enticer L-Ti. Same weight as the ultra 9, a touch shorter, quieter and $400 cheaper. Whats the catch??

Gadjet

Lil-Rokslider
Mark: I'm curious if you have looked at the Banish Backcountry. My choice is between the ultra 5 and the backcountry.
I have 4 backcountry’s. So far only had 1 to the range on a 6.5 Creedmoor. I wanted the smaller and lighter cans specifically for hunting applications. I really didn’t want a 7-9 inch can on my hunting rifles. So far I love it.

caochs

FNG
I have 4 backcountry’s. So far only had 1 to the range on a 6.5 Creedmoor. I wanted the smaller and lighter cans specifically for hunting applications. I really didn’t want a 7-9 inch can on my hunting rifles. So far I love it.
Good to know. Thank you. My main concern is return to zero when removing for traveling. Let us know what you find out in that regard.

B23

WKR
I've had a Banish 30 for awhile now and in full 9in config it's pretty decent can but in 7in config I'm not particularly impressed and will likely never run it in anything but full 9in config. The Banish 30 in 9in is just a little quieter then the TBAC Ultra 7 and not as quiet as the Ultra 9. To do all over again, I would go with the Dead Air Nomad LTi it's a, very, impressive can for its size and weight. My next can will either be a Nomad LTi or TBAC Magnus.

Gadjet

Lil-Rokslider
Good to know. Thank you. My main concern is return to zero when removing for traveling. Let us know what you find out in that regard.
I’m new to the suppressor world, but putting one on my 6.5 moved poi straight down about an inch. I’m guessing different calibers might react differently. I shot a friends gun that he put a Banish 30 on and it changed his poi by about 6 inches low and right.