Banned for life in 48 states

sram9102

WKR
I'm surprised that with the limited amount of Bighorn tags that are allocated that CO doesn't have a trophy poaching charge. Was a guy in Ohio that poached a giant whitetail in the past few years that got something like a 30k fine due to it being over a certain number of inches.

tuffcity

WKR
It would be interesting to see what the sentencing conditions are. If the prosecution had their *poop* together one would hope that he is also arrest-able for even being in the company of any one "hunting".

There is a long term, repeat offender of a fish poacher (commercially) in BC that was banned from even being on a boat, other than a commercial ferry.

I’m going to go out on a limb here, and say not having a license probably won’t effect this guy much 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

OP
weekender7
He got off waaaay to easy as far as I’m concerned. I wonder what two states he is still allowed to legally hunt in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MA and HI aren't in the pack. MA has just passed (2/4/21) some legislation that should allow them to vote on if they want to join the pack or not.