Barbary sheep in new mexico

Hello I’ve never hunted Barbary sheep before and I just went out and bought a tag . I was hoping to get so help on a place to go and hopefully bag my first Barbary. I heard unit 9 but mt. Taylor is a big mountain. I’m trying not to travel so far down south. Anyone have so type of info that could help.

OP
Deer hunter
Thank man I’m not trying to take anyone honey hole I’m just trying to know more less where to go.

mdxv

FNG
Yeah people keep their spots really secret but IDGAF. Try the west side of unit 34 lots of sheep on that side even though it's really pressured. Took two nice Ewes this past year. I can send you some spots on OnX if you'd like just pm me.1D5CBAF7-CD2C-468F-B012-25FE4405A483_1_105_c.jpeg

OP
Deer hunter
Mdxv I would like to get the onx info but unfortunately don’t know how to pm. I’m to new at this stuff

Wapiti1

WKR
You need more posts to use PM. Take a tour of the forums and add some insight, or just comment.

Jeremy

Rook7

FNG
Deer- are you looking for a hunting partner? I recently moved to Abq and am trying to get out and hunt Barbary. Thanks

OP
Deer hunter
Yeah people keep their spots really secret but IDGAF. Try the west side of unit 34 lots of sheep on that side even though it's really pressured. Took two nice Ewes this past year. I can send you some spots on OnX if you'd like just pm me.View attachment 169212
Yeah people keep their spots really secret but IDGAF. Try the west side of unit 34 lots of sheep on that side even though it's really pressured. Took two nice Ewes this past year. I can send you some spots on OnX if you'd like just pm me.View attachment 169212
mdxv when do you normally go out and hunt the sheep. I still don’t know how to PM iM trying to figure that out as I go. I been going out to a few place some people have said that I have ran into but I’m not having very much luck finding them.

abbrown

Lil-Rokslider
Hello all, I just drew BBY-1-102 for this coming December 5-18. Anyone willing to share any info, in whatever capacity, I'd be glad to accept it. Cheers.

abbrown

Lil-Rokslider
I drew that same tag
Sweet. The little I've been able to find so far sounds like it's a decent one. Wouldn't mind joining efforts to get as much info as possible, if you'd be game. Never hunted barbs before, looking forward to learning about them!