dakotaduner

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats and thank you for a great report and updates
Think this needs to be put on my list

OP
D

d3ntalbliss

Lil-Rokslider
Update with mount!! My outfitter Justin Medina with New Mexico Arrowhead Outfitters taxied my Ram and he did an awesome job!! He's crating and shipping it and this is the picture he sent me today. Praying it ships and looks this amazing once on the wall!!
fdd8141a8f604667d56b41f5b382f7ac.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Update with mount!! My outfitter Justin Medina with New Mexico Arrowhead Outfitters taxied my Ram and he did an awesome job!! He's crating and shipping it and this is the picture he sent me today. Praying it ships and looks this amazing once on the wall!!
fdd8141a8f604667d56b41f5b382f7ac.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Turned out awesome congratulations going to be a great memory

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Great story! Not much better than an aoudad mount! It seems like everybody that comes in my game room comments on mine over everything else I’ve got hung on the wall. Thank you for your service.

jspradley

WKR
Looks good!!! Barbs seem to be one of those animals it takes a really good taxi to make them look good. The eyes usually come out all funky and cracked out looking haha

BK Ammenwerth

Lil-Rokslider
Their eyes are real cracked out and funny looking though lol. Crazy eyes on those aoudad.

Cohunter9

FNG
Tried some back strap today. Tried to do it sous vide and overcooked it. So I ended up slicing it thin and used it as lunch meat. It was good and not gamey at all. My 4 year old approved and kept running around saying how he wanted more sheep sandwich!!

Even my wife was surprised with how mild it was. I think the challenge will be with tenderness but excited to try some more preparations.

3f23ef777e59827f6cafb49dc275e391.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cohunter9

FNG
Nice ram, and congrats. Like you said, they taste good just a little chewy. I mad e some awesome summer sausage with mine

I10duck

FNG
Heading out tomorrow to chase some Barbary Sheep. Hunting military training grounds in New Mexico. Limited to 2 day hunt only (Saturday/Sunday). This will be my first guided trip (I’ll add more detail later on why i chose guided over DIY) and am hoping for success on a decent ram.

Current weather forecast for the morning is snow which will make morning useless if we can’t glass.

I’ll post updates, gear, and oufitter thoughts later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Good luck!