Barneys Freighter pack question

I finished up a solo moose hunt last week and found another superb use for those NRS straps. The hardest part of actually packing moose for me is standing up with the hind quarters on the pack frame, especially in tussocks. I'm not a big guy, so I sometimes have to do a push up to get stable enough to get to my feet. I packed my moose back to a meat hanging pole and hung everything with the NRS straps. I was dreading having to lower the quarters and get onto my feet again, so I found that I could put my Barney's frame onto the quarters while they were still hanging up and then just step into my frame. Then I just reached up and pushed the cam-lock and walked away from the meat pole with the full loads. It was the easiest way I've found yet to get hiking with heavy loads already on my back. Of course having a partner is always handy too.

Buddro

FNG
I'll try to get a pic off my phone but I keep some para cord wrapped around the top of the frame that I use to lash gear to the frame it works very well and its gotta be lighter than cam straps and the P cord us useful for plenty of other things (hanging food away from bears, replacing boot laces, whatever.). Flip side is the cam straps have to be simpler to use and work well too. I also know people who have the frontier gear bags for their frames, they just put game bags inside of trash bags and all of that in the frontier gear bag.