WTS Barrett Fieldcraft 6.5 Creedmoor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
THIS HAS NOW SOLD.

I am selling an excellent condition, 37 rounds fired, Barrett Fieldcraft 6.5 Creedmoor. It has the 21 inch, non-threaded barrel. It has fired exactly 37 rounds of Hornady Precision Hunter 143 grain ELD-X and shot them very accurately. It has a Short Action Precision 2-round cartridge holder attached. It will go with the buyer's choice of the rail that is currently on it or a set of Talleys, either 1 inch or 30 MM. I need $1650 plus actual shipping cost. So many people want to know why one is selling. I sold my previous Fieldcraft 6.5 in January of 2019. About 6 months later I started jonesing for another and I eventually came across this one. However, I never shoot it; so, it's just tying up money and taking up space. It seems I just grab my Tikka when I'm in the 6.5 mode. I am out of town and came across a rifle I've been looking for for a long time and it will replace this. Being out of town right now, I don't have any pictures. It looks like all other Fieldcrafts; however, I will take pictures and post them on either Sunday or Monday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.