Barrett Fieldcraft Bore Guide Info

eamyrick

WKR
I had an excellent customer service experience today. My old bore guide would not fit the Barrett micro action so I called Possum Hollow Products to see if they had a model to fit. It was after hours so no answer and I figured I’d call back tomorrow. 20 minutes later I get a call from the owner, Eric Sinclair, who wanted to know if I needed any help since he missed my call. Mr. Sinclair said he could have a bore guide shipped out for my 270 Fieldcraft first thing in the morning. This type of customer service is rare these days and I wanted to give Mr. Sinclair public Kudos. He also provided sizing info for Fieldcraft models:

#11 6.5/.243
#12 308/7mm-08/270/30-06

Good for you on the excellent service. My experience has been the complete opposite. No returned calls or emails . I have 5 or 6 of their bore guides and love them, but CS was non existent for me. I assumed they were out of business and purchased elsewhere.

OP
eamyrick

eamyrick

WKR
Good for you on the excellent service. My experience has been the complete opposite. No returned calls or emails . I have 5 or 6 of their bore guides and love them, but CS was non existent for me. I assumed they were out of business and purchased elsewhere.
I have no horse in the game but sometime life happens and it takes folks a while to get back on track.