WTS Barrett Fieldcraft Kit

GAF

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For sale I have an excellent condition Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 Creedmoor. This is the limited edition model with the jungle green stock, black Cerakote finish, and 22" heavier contour (no. 2 contour if I remember correctly) threaded barrel. Rifle has seen very little field use and has exactly 373 rounds fired all but 2 (1 whitetail and 1 coyote) rounds fired at the range. A few superficial marks on the stock from my Harris bipod. Kit includes Talley 30mm Lightweight medium rings (lapped), Mike Lucas bore guide, Borka Tools Precision Torque Limiters in the Barrett recommended settings of 80 inch-lbs (front screw) and 36 inch-lbs (rear screw), Borka Tools driver, correctly sized bits, and a lightly worn Barrett Fieldcraft ballcap. As most of you know these are excellent shooters and I have waffled for months on selling this rifle but need to thin my herd. Will ship in original shipping carton and box. $2250 shipped CONUS from non-ffl to your ffl. No trades and no Pay Pal. Pictures available via text (preferred) or email. Thank you.

Rifle is sold pending funds.

Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You have any pics? Sent info on it to someone I know who is looking for one

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk