Sold Barrett Fieldcraft Special Edition 6.5 Creedmoor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokifox

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Before you read further, this is crossposted (moments ago) to AR15 with lots of photos. I have impeccable and lengthy feedback there and on GB under the same username.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipme...aft-Special-Edition-6-5-Creedmoor/93-2020099/

Lightly used for a couple days last fall. Approximately 60 rounds fired. Shot 3/4 MOA with multiple factory loads and 1/2 MOA with hand loads. Outstanding trigger. Insanely light.

Comes with box and paperwork, Barrett muzzle brake, and Leupold 20 MOA rail. It didn't come with a thread protector.

$1800 shipped CONUS, paid by USPS MO/Zelle. Those are the options. Shipping will be UPS to your FFL and I will provide tracking as soon as I label it.

Your dealer must accept from an individual, and under no circumstances will I ship to California. You are responsible for getting me a valid and current copy of your dealer's FFL. I will not ship without a file copy of their FFL. If your dealer refuses to provide it... well, not my problem. If the shipment is returned or refused for a nonsense reason (including a government ordered shutdown), I will be retaining all shipping fees + an additional $200 for my time.

VERY IMPORTANT I'm about 99% sure I can ship this to any state other than CA (I'll double check if it's a question). AK/HI will be insane on shipping because I have to pay retail rates. I can get you a quote if you're a serious buyer.

Not interested in trades at this time.

Instant Message only please!

Last edited:

Grumman

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have one of these models and they are sweet. How do you like the Barrett brake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makaira

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
California won’t be a problem- just ship it to the ffl.Nothing different on the sellers part then any other state as long as it isn’t on the list.
The fear to shipping to Ca has saved me a fortune.

Wildwillalaska

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have two of these—they’re that accurate and cool. After the first one I got for my daughter, liked it so much, sold my 21” FC In 7/08 and grabbed a 2nd one of the 22” special run guns. Super accurate for a factory rifle. Wife was shooting little tiny 3-shot groups just tonight (.43, .38, .57, .62) with factory ammo. the few we tried averaged .7-.8 moa but the federal premium with 140ab’s just hit the sweet spot on both rifles.

Someone should jump on this before I talk myself into being that quirky family afield each carrying the exact same rifles—triplets.

OP
L

lokifox

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have one of these models and they are sweet. How do you like the Barrett brake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It literally doesn’t move on recoil.

Almost everything I shot was with a can - full disclosure.

The brake came with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.