Base Camp Cots

buck34

FNG
What is a good brand base-camp cot that won't stretch and sag in the middle after a few nights or 1 season? Myself and most of the people I camp with are getting older and all the cots we have used over the last few years sag in the middle after just a few nights or just one hunting season. It makes it hard to get in and out of the cot. Plus it is very uncontolble sitting on the edge while putting on socks & boots.

chinook907

Lil-Rokslider
Camp time roll-a-cot. Very sturdy, very comfy. The bag it comes in attaches to the side of the cot for holding flashlights, etc.

xcutter

WKR
Cabela's Alaskan Cot. I'm a big guy and mine is super wide and comfy. No sagging. I did add an insulated cot pad as well for warmth. Great setup.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
If you don't like the sag, just use a stiffer foam pad on top of it and then more comfortable foam on top of that. That's what I do, but I still prefer a little sag.

Steven.Elmore

Lil-Rokslider
I have an Alps Escalade XL that's held up pretty good so far, wide base that stays pretty stable when dressing putting on boots.

Chirogrow

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked up a therma rest cot and will be using it next weekend for the first time. I had a lot of people say great things about them so I'm excited to try it.