BaseMap 3D doesn't work on PC?

BeaverHunter

Apple only for the 3D map is my understanding. Overall Basemap has so many issues it’s unreal. I just tried 10 plus times to download a map on my iPhone for offline use. Would get to 77% and stop. It’s a joke.

4ester

Apple only for the 3D map is my understanding. Overall Basemap has so many issues it’s unreal. I just tried 10 plus times to download a map on my iPhone for offline use. Would get to 77% and stop. It’s a joke.

Exact reason I left OnX years ago. I will agree that lately Basemap has some issues too. I sent them a service ticket the other day because it was crashing. I also told them that reliability is more important then these new features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Trumpkin The Dwarf

Trumpkin The Dwarf

interesting... I love the layout and haven't had issues with the app on my phone at all. It's only when I try to use the map at home on my PC that I run into issues.

nettereo16

Yeah it’s a licensing issue with Apple Maps. It is disappointing because it’s not really transparent 3D is for app only. In addition, 3D does not work in offline mode. Found all this out the hard way - by contacting them. Their CS has been good but product performance has some issues

Raj patel

What software are you guys using? Iv tried onyx and HuntStand. Are there better options?