BaseMap - Map Rotation

TexAg08

FNG
I am trying out the free version of Basemaps and cannot get it to rotate based off compass heading. Is this a premium option?

It’s not like onX where you can push the “home” button and it will follow the direction you’re looking. You have to use 2 fingers and rotate the map to line up with the direction you’re looking. Hopefully I’m explaining this correctly. It’s one(of many) little things that drives me crazy about Basemap.

OP
TexAg08

TexAg08

FNG
It’s not like onX where you can push the “home” button and it will follow the direction you’re looking. You have to use 2 fingers and rotate the map to line up with the direction you’re looking. Hopefully I’m explaining this correctly. It’s one(of many) little things that drives me crazy about Basemap.

Well thats disappointing. There is a setting for “Allow Map Rotation” which I assumed was the feature that would perform the action in question. Seems like a standard feature for any GPS app. Can anyone at BaseMap confirm if this will be added?

The rest of the app seems solid, and at a great price point.

BaseMap

Well thats disappointing. There is a setting for “Allow Map Rotation” which I assumed was the feature that would perform the action in question. Seems like a standard feature for any GPS app. Can anyone at BaseMap confirm if this will be added?

The rest of the app seems solid, and at a great price point.

Thank you for the feedback. I will offer this feedback to our development team to see if it can be built into a future update.