Basemap UTM

DrHogfan

FNG
Can you search by entering UTM grid coordinates? And how do you view grid cords of waypoints when using desktop app? Only options I have in settings are decimal and degrees. [mention]BaseMap [/mention]

I only ask because I prefer to do my e-scouting at home on a larger screen. But makes it frustrating when there’s so much incapability between mobile and desktop. I use a mix of paper and mobile apps so it’s important to be able to use the grid system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wapitibob

WKR
In my opinion, you'll be way ahead if you use GE Pro for your e-scouting then export the desired data to the "web map" so that data can be synched to the phone.

OP
D

DrHogfan

FNG
In my opinion, you'll be way ahead if you use GE Pro for your e-scouting then export the desired data to the "web map" so that data can be synched to the phone.

I do that too. But would be nice to at least be able to utilize UTM in the desktop version when I’m away from home doing e-scouting. Say at work, where I can’t install GE Pro. And being able to search locations via grid cords would be icing on the cake.

BaseMap

Can you search by entering UTM grid coordinates? And how do you view grid cords of waypoints when using desktop app? Only options I have in settings are decimal and degrees. [mention]BaseMap [/mention]

I only ask because I prefer to do my e-scouting at home on a larger screen. But makes it frustrating when there’s so much incapability between mobile and desktop. I use a mix of paper and mobile apps so it’s important to be able to use the grid system.

We do not have the ability to search via UTM on the web version of BaseMap.