BaseMap version 4.0

BaseMap

The best just keeps getting better. Introducing BaseMap version 4.0! We have improved our user interface to make it even easier to use. The menu button is now larger and in the center of the screen. The feature buttons are also larger and easier to navigate. We have also created a Harvest Log as part of our Outdoor Journal. This allows you to keep better records of any animal that you harvest.

Along with the new and improved interface, users that subscribe to the Hunt Research add-on now get the MRS data from Eastman's Hunting Journal. BaseMap has an exclusive agreement with Eastman's to provide this data within our app. This information will help you to narrow down the areas you need to hunt in each state.

Please go to your respective app store and download the latest version of BaseMap.
88213254_2582110745336358_5828371273230581760_o.jpg

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
So Ed, I missed this. Is my current version automatically updated to 4.0 or do I need to re-download from App Store?

JNDEER

WKR
Robby - should be automatic. Open your app and see what version it says down at the bottom.

I am sure I am just overlooking it but where is the legend? I dont know what the difference is between the white/black lines, the green dash lines and the X's. Would be good to know if a trail is hike in only or what.