Sold Batch of 354 Fly Fishing Flies & 5 Fly Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am selling 354 flies in one single batch. I can't begin to tell you what all of the flies are called as they were bought at various fly shops across the west over the past decade or so based on what they "were hitting on" that particular day. In that manner I have accumulated about 1000 +/- flies too many. Heck, I probably only know about five or six flies by name. I'm only good enough to decide if I'm using mayfly, midge, caddis or terrestrial imitation which seems to have gotten me through about 4 decades of fly fishing. Even then, I'm usually doing my best guess. All of the fly boxes in the pictures are going with the flies. The big white compartment box in the photos is not going. Those flies will all be thrown together either in a box or a Ziploc bag for the purchaser to separate at his or her convenience. The empty Scientific Angler fly boxes in the pictures are also part of the deal and will be shipped with the flies and boxes. Those boxes are two sided. Anyway, my price is $175 shipped and insured for all flies and boxes in the photos. If I counted right, there are 354 flies and 5 fly boxes. If they show up and you count them and there are 340, please don't complain. Heck, it's possible that there are 370 flies in there also. If you've ever counted flies, I'm sure you know what I mean. You can break the price down to yourself in whatever manner you see fit. It's about 50 cents per fly with 5 free fly boxes; or, it's about $75 worth of fly boxes and 30 cents per fly. I believe all of these to have been bought in various fly shops. If you've ever done so, you know how expensive they can be.

l1nIsZIl.jpg

KF3ZM60l.jpg

uIkatwml.jpg

Yeyt9ODl.jpg

WFIFpjAl.jpg

SDHNTR

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Damn good deal here. If my fly boxes didnt already look just like these, I'd be all over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.