Batteries in a Zebralight

Squirrels

WKR
Long story short but I have ordered a lighting setup. Zebra headlamp, batteries and charger from another company and a handheld torch from another. Will protected button top 18650s work in the zebra? The ones I ordered are 69.2mm in length according to website description. I didn’t realize this before ordering or I would not have ordered the zebra. Zebra light is delivered but the batteries haven’t yet.

Swift

Lil-Rokslider
Yes they should work fine ! At least I have no problem with any 18650 battery in mine

Jardo

WKR
Which headlamp did you order. Some zebras will not run protected cells because they are too long. My older headlight will run both protected and unprotected but my mk iv will not accept protected cells. They are too long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
Squirrels

Squirrels

WKR
Which headlamp did you order. Some zebras will not run protected cells because they are too long. My older headlight will run both protected and unprotected but my mk iv will not accept protected cells. They are too long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s a Mark Iv

Johnboy

WKR
OP
Squirrels

Squirrels

WKR
Update, didn’t work with my batteries. My batteries aren’t high output which may have been the issue. Returned the light, Zebra’s customer service was pretty piss poor on the issue to be honest. No phone number, no email. All they have is a place to submit a question. I did that and got a response which led to a follow up question that received no response. So I ordered a Fenix.