Battery packs

What does everyone use for batteries to recharge phones and gps? I usually leave my phone off other than for pictures on backpack trips but now having onx im looking for the best thing to keep my phone charged.

TheCougar

WKR
I’ve had good luck with Anker chargers. I’ve got a 10,000mAh (8.5oz, size of a deck of cards) and a 5,000mAh (4 oz, a little bigger than a roll of quarters). Worked well for me for the last 2-3 years.

I know backcountry nav works in airplane mode, and if I'm not tracking on GPS I can get three days a charge on it. +1 on the anker batt packs. Cheap and solid performance.

jdubrr

Lil-Rokslider

all of my electronics are rechargeable and this battery pack has worked well for me and comes in at only 6.24 oz!

530Chukar

WKR
+1 for Anker. I have the 28600 I believe. It’s a little bigger than needed but I can go in for a week and charge my phone, headlamp, steripen, and inReach without ever dealing with a solar charger. Going on 2 years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jake1455

FNG
The blackweb from Walmart is pretty tough to beat imo. 20000mAh and has lasted me a long time. Will charge my phone more than I use it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk