Battery Uniformity

All of my gadgets take AA batteries EXCEPT my headlamp. This is a Tactikka + (the 4 LED unit and not the 3 LED POS with the slide switch) which takes AAAs. I am eyeballing the Petzl Myo XP that takes AAs and the Surefire one with the rheostat. The problem with the Surefire one is it has the 123 lithiums that are not the same.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
DUDE... I have the Mayo XP and it's a life saver!

I bring both the Tikka AP and Mayo on all my hunts. The Mayo is for blood trailing and holy chit situations and the Tikka is used when I'm heading in or out on the dark and need the red lens option.

I just got a new computer today, but when I get things figured out on this I will post up some photos ans thoughts on several head lamps I've used in the past.

OP
Brandon Pattison
Off-topic here (and I planned on hitting the rack) but my buddy and his wife visited to ride the sleds and after a few beers and a nip off the old Crown I am tuned up. I should un-hoss my upper decker and hydrate before I hit the rack. Cool site. I hope my article gets published soon and I can lean into writing more to help carve my way into a life of cool hunting trips.

B

bearguide

it is nice to have all the batteries the same / just easier

Lawnboi

WKR
Petzyl MYO X2 awsome lamp, super bright, batteries last forever. And best yet they use AA batteries, this being the main reason i bought it.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitebeard