Battle of the 30s

OP
FURMAN

FURMAN

WKR
The 30 Nosler barrel should be arriving today. I am working nights so I am not sure when I will be able to get out to shoot it.

- - - Updated - - -

T8rTlOYl.jpg

OP
FURMAN

FURMAN

WKR
Here is the 30 Nosler. It will eventually get dipped. I can't wait to get out and start shooting it. Thanks for the great work from Hells Canyon Armory. If you haven't already you better hurry and get in on the group buy before it ends.

ewei2Q6l.jpg

Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
Are guys missing the"like" button? I still have them lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just got an email that my action is ready. Only waiting on bm and a brake. Still undecided on which 30. Glad you are getting close to testing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elkguide

WKR
Been gone for several days now.

Really stinks 'cause there are so many times that a like would do but have to type away and really bog down a thread.

OP
FURMAN

FURMAN

WKR
Like button works on Tapatalk. Mine is gone in a web browser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Scotto

WKR
Here is the 30 Nosler. It will eventually get dipped. I can't wait to get out and start shooting it. Thanks for the great work from Hells Canyon Armory. If you haven't already you better hurry and get in on the group buy before it ends.

ewei2Q6l.jpg

I see Luke has a "Like" button. Maybe we can like get Luke to set us up with a "Like" button. "Lukelike" it could be the Hawaiian button. Sorry, couldn't resist.
All kidding aside, that is sweet!

This will be a great article to follow along with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prediction:

The difference will be very minimal to the point that in the field, it will likely mean a variation of a click or 2 on your turret at most. The animal is surely never going to know a difference.

That said, I am still looking forward to the comparison.

It is the slow season, so why not! :)

OP
FURMAN

FURMAN

WKR
Ryan, Did you get your PRC Barrel yet?

It should be here in a couple of weeks. The weather has been making it very difficult to get to my testing range. I will post pics of the rifle when it gets here.