BC moose outfitters.

yama49

Lil-Rokslider
They have shit loads of bison
PA030389.jpg

They have shit loads of bison
PA030389.jpg

Dude that's a awesome pic. I cannot wait. The moose is my first priority but I cannot wait to go after bison too. Dixie told me that they have a lot of moose so hopefully going for both won't be a problem

How many days is your hunt? Sounds like one hell of an adventure! We drove through that area last fall and the scenery was second to none.

It's a 10 day hunt. The last 5 days of September and the first 5 days of October. Bison season opens October 1 so I have 5 days to get a moose and then hopefully go after bison. But I will hunt for moose until I get one. Would love to get on a group of goats too. I will have a goat tag.

Best of luck! If you can cram all of that into 10 days of hunting I will be very impressed! Sounds like a blast either way.

7stw

WKR
sounds like a great adventure. I'm in the planning phase of a moose hunt myself. Cannot decide if I want to do Alaska or canada. Best of luck on your trip jt and to the op keep us posted on who you choose I'll reasearch who you go with for my options.

Gives you time to get in shape for that goat tag (if you are not in shape for it yet). You should really consider putting that tag high on your priority list.

Yep that's my number 1 goal right now. I have a half marathon planned for feb. I have been running 3-4 days a week and I'm about to start cross training other days

MattB

WKR
My buddy and I went back to Elk Valley Bighorn Outfitters in SE BC this year and both killed moose. His was probably in the high 30's and mine was just short of 50". We had a great hunt and will probably be back once we eat both of those beasts.

Buster

WKR
My buddy and I went back to Elk Valley Bighorn Outfitters in SE BC this year and both killed moose. His was probably in the high 30's and mine was just short of 50". We had a great hunt and will probably be back once we eat both of those beasts.

50 is a great bull for here, congrats.

OP
outdoor hunter

outdoor hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Got any pictures?:)

MattB

WKR
Do I have pictures? Yes. Can I figure out how to post them to this site? No. Why is Rokslide so 1993 about that?

MattB

WKR
View attachment 19965

Yep, I hunted with Chad. We've become pretty good friends and we had a great time - other than the fact he called in a defective one with no split brow on his right. :) I don't know why or how, but it looks like I was able to insert a link to a pic from my work computer.