BC mountain goat hunt

KU_Geo

WKR
Different in what way? Just curious.

They offer lake cabin based hunts (boats for transport up and down the lake), which is different than many who offer horseback based or pure backpack style hunts. All depends on what type of hunt you are looking for....that’s the difficulty with the questions of “who offers the best xx hunts”.

Xenophon

FNG
They offer lake cabin based hunts (boats for transport up and down the lake), which is different than many who offer horseback based or pure backpack style hunts. All depends on what type of hunt you are looking for....that’s the difficulty with the questions of “who offers the best xx hunts”.
Gotcha. Thanks!

texting

FNG
I am heading to BC in September (I am Canadian so I am still going). I am going with Last Frontier. I can let you know how it goes. He was the most reasonably priced in my search. He actually was recommended to me by the National Sales director for Canada from Kuiu. I trust him and he said this outfit is phenomenal. If you can wait 5-6 weeks I can give you a full review.
I’m booked with Logan for August, curious how your trip we ?

Bob Milligan. His track record for big goats speaks for itself. Plus being outfitter of the year A few years back is a nice honor to have.
X2-Bob is the "go to" guy if you want a very good opportunity to take a true trophy class winter goat.

pepenr21

FNG
I'm sure you will do great with him. Be in shape. His area is awesome. I almost regret shooting my goat on day 1 only for the reason of not being able to keep goat hunting , however I did get to go in with a bowhunter a few days later to help him find his goat he shot and help pack out.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Hello Nick, Can you send me a Pm with somo tips for the goat hunt with troy, i Just booked with him

thanks!

DavidMark

FNG
Hey SCliving outdoors, how was your goat hunt with beaverfoot? Redirect me if you posted about your hunt elsewhere. Thanks