BC Wolf hunt and trapping trip

Ftguides

Lil-Rokslider
I have a personal hunt booked outside of Prince George Dec 16-20th of this year. Can't go due to some family health issues. Willing to give someone a ripping deal if they can fill my spot.

5 Day trip with one of Canada's most well known wolf hunters/trappers. I have been up in this camp several times. Great time and a great opportunity to harvest wolf, lynx, fox, etc... DM if you want details.

Great opportunity for someone to see some amazing country and come help out with our growing predator issue...no shortage of wolves up here, that time of year certainly makes for a target rich environment! ;)

h4T9I9x.jpg

mike464

FNG
I called in 5 while I was on an elk hunt up there, just bugling and cow calling, between the grizzly and wolves I don't see how a bull survives.

I called in 5 while I was on an elk hunt up there, just bugling and cow calling, between the grizzly and wolves I don't see how a bull survives.

Yup, you forgot about the stewards of the land pitlamping 24/7, 365 as well. Bulls, calves, cows, they all have a tough time, at least we can do something about the wolves for the time being but the "Wildlife Defence League" is trying to change that as well like they did with grizzly management. Our wildlife is being mismanaged in some pretty disgusting ways, hopefully someone can make use of this opportunity and help us out a bit!