WTS BCY 3D and Brownell Diamondback 0.018", Nock and Peed serving by the Yard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Well I looked for awhile because I wanted to try these two servings out and never saw any threads come up with people selling them so I figured I would offer this for others since I will never use 120 Yards of each. Not trying to make money but if you are undecided on which serving you like or just don't want to buy a full spool its nice to be able to buy a smaller quantity.

BCY 3D black color
$2.50/10 yards TYD paypal with the fee included in the price. $0.17/additional yard after the first 10 yards purchased.

Brownell Diamondback 0.018" black color
$2.50/10 yards TYD paypal with the fee included in the price. $0.17/additional yard after the first 10 yards purchased.

BCY No. 62XS 0.021" black/white
$2.50/10 Yards TYD paypal fee included in the price. )$0.17/additional yard after the first 10 purchased. I would trade some for a length of the same in 0.025" diameter to try out as well.

BCY Nock and Peep serving black color
$0.13/yard to add on to either of the two above or add $0.50 if buying individually.
This is what I have been using and decided I want to try 3D or Diamondback.

All serving will be shipped in a stamped envelope.

OP
doverpack12
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Gangster I just coil it up and put it in a little baggie then in an envelope. I never wanted to buy full spools especially when I wanted to try out different materials so I finally bought them and decided to start a thread so others not wanting to buy full spools like myself could get smaller quantities.

Status
Not open for further replies.