Bear Baiting Mentor

Hello,
I am a long time hunter with no bear baiting experience. Is there anyone in Eastern Idaho that wouldn't mind letting me tag along this Fall to learn the ways of bear baiting? Thanks!

Dvidos

Lil-Rokslider
The Bear Hunting Magazine Podcast had a good episode on the subject.
+1
e.png

Boarmasters in Pocatello has everything you need besides a barrel. They are very knowledgeable and give great advice.

OP
S
Boarmasters in Pocatello was awesome and so is the bear hunting magazine podcast. Thanks! Looking forward to this Fall.

Usi05

WKR
I get a whole year now to learn. Unsuccessful draw for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Leftover tags for one zone in Yoop go on sale Monday. I’m gonna try and snag one and spend a week in porcupine mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpookySpectre308

Lil-Rokslider
I did see the Bergland unit had well over 150 leftover tags. I'd be down to do something like that after I get my feet wet. I have property down in Garden which is in the Newberry unit. I'm in mid state Wisconsin so getting back and forth is a 3.5 hour affair each way.

Usi05

WKR
I did see the Bergland unit had well over 150 leftover tags. I'd be down to do something like that after I get my feet wet. I have property down in Garden which is in the Newberry unit. I'm in mid state Wisconsin so getting back and forth is a 3.5 hour affair each way.

I’m a UP kid but live downstate but I’m going to hunt it if I can scoop a tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk