Bear sightings

Gznokes

Lil-Rokslider
A friend reported seeing his first black bear a few days ago in So MT.

Wrongside

WKR
Spent a few days and nights out last week. It's pretty early for us, but the bears are. Cut grizz track and saw a nice black bear.

tradair1980

Lil-Rokslider
We saw one wednesday evening ere in western OR.. then the monsoon rain came , I didnt see anything for the last 3 days , better weather is coming!

littlebuf

Banned
been spending a bunch of time in my shed area, lots of tree damage every year in this spot. so far no fresh sign but they don't show up in this spot until around may. ill be hitting where I like to spring hunt this week in preparation for Monday start and ive always seen bears early there. cant wait, hopefully we get some more good weather

Jon Boy

WKR
Well everything was looking bright for some early action in central montana until I got off the plane from cali last night and there was a few inches of snow and it was 19 degrees!! Hope its not like last year where the bears didnt wake up much until the end of the season. Suppose to be recording setting lows tomorrow. Looks like I wont be heading out on monday and will give er a few more weeks.