Beaverfoot Outfitters

Aoudaddy

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone hunt with Troy for goats with archery equipment? Considering this adventure for 2023 or 2024.
Would like to hear everyones experience both rifle and archery.
Thanks!

Phenomenal outfitter, guides and hunt. Hunted with Troy in 2017 with guide chad and had a great trip. Was rifle hunting and shot my 9 inch billy on day one. Everything about that place is great. PM me if you Wana talk on the phone
6eacc2ce43a030226049d018e339587e.jpg
348a963b621732ebaa23592a476eef16.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

OP
A

Aoudaddy

Lil-Rokslider
Great goat! Ill shoot you a PM and we can talk. Appreciate ya!

OP
A

Aoudaddy

Lil-Rokslider
Bumping this to the top, anyone else? Anyone hunt with him recently?

Trial153

WKR
I bowhunted with Troy for mountain goat, had a fantastic hunt. Great people all the way around.

In my opinion you won't find a better outfitter who knows his area and won't feed you any BS. Troy tells it like it is. His guides are great and the territory is beautiful. They probably don't have the absolute monster Booner goats like on the coast but there are some big ones if you work. Be in the best shape possible and you'll have a shot at a goat. It's alot of coin but you can be certain they will do anything necessary to get you the beat chance to get a goat.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

OP
A

Aoudaddy

Lil-Rokslider
In my opinion you won't find a better outfitter who knows his area and won't feed you any BS. Troy tells it like it is. His guides are great and the territory is beautiful. They probably don't have the absolute monster Booner goats like on the coast but there are some big ones if you work. Be in the best shape possible and you'll have a shot at a goat. It's alot of coin but you can be certain they will do anything necessary to get you the beat chance to get a goat.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Confirmed with Troy that Ill head up in 2024, just need his details and contract to send deposit. 👍🏼👍🏼