• IMG_3871.jpg
    IMG_3871.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

406unltd

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excuse the dumb question but does the bracket attach to the bow by feeding the front bar threads through one hole and screw into riser? Only wondering cause it looks thick and the threaded shaft on my front bar isn’t that long so idk if it will have enough threads left to attach to riser

OP
RaggedHunter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Excuse the dumb question but does the bracket attach to the bow by feeding the front bar threads through one hole and screw into riser? Only wondering cause it looks thick and the threaded shaft on my front bar isn’t that long so idk if it will have enough threads left to attach to riser

I have attached it both ways. I have threaded the front stabilizer though the bracket and into the riser, however depending on your particular stabilizer you may or may not have a lot to thread into the riser. I have also just attached the bracket to the riser using an old rest mounting screw. I typically only did this when running strictly as a back bar from my lower rear facing stabilizer mount.

406unltd

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have attached it both ways. I have threaded the front stabilizer though the bracket and into the riser, however depending on your particular stabilizer you may or may not have a lot to thread into the riser. I have also just attached the bracket to the riser using an old rest mounting screw. I typically only did this when running strictly as a back bar from my lower rear facing stabilizer mount.
You doing PayPal ?