Bee Stinger Sport Hunter Xtreme

Tookeymonster

Lil-Rokslider
I just got the 8" (really 8.75") and have only shot at 20yds, and I must say it is a very very great improvement on every aspect a hunter/target shooter could want from an stabilizer. I cant wait to go shoot 60 and 70 yds with it and let ya'll know what I think. I had a 3" Donker on my Reezen 7.0 29" draw @70lbs.

I have been wanting to try a BStinger for a while but could not get past the big disk on the front of the old ones. The new look on the Sport Hunter Xtreme is a nice look.

I wil update post after I have had a chance to shoot longer ranges.

i am interested...... this one may find its way to my bow. i use the octane 7'' on my botech now but would like a 8'' instead i think. change at times is great for the mind with archery, then again so is whats tried and proven. my octane has become loud when fired. must have fallen too many times on it in the NW jungle........

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Limbsaver 8 inch and it works great. Wife kind of likes it too... :D :rolleyes:

Maxhunter

WKR
I have the 10" it's great but a little light up front. I'll be ordering some add on weights.

just received a 8oz 8.5 inch pro hunter. wow it really instantly improved my groups..... my new aid to bleed out game. this thing is amazing at stabalizing my bow.