Beer, Deer & Gear - Boise, ID - Public Lands Fundraiser

Mtnboy

WKR
When: Saturday, April 1

Where: Payette Brewing Co., 733 S. Pioneer St. Boise

What: Backcountry Hunter and Anglers 1st annual “Beer, Deer & Gear” event with Payette Brewing Co.

This is a one-day consignment sale fundraiser to benefit public lands.

BHA will be accepting consignments from 10:00am-2:00pm. Consignee’s choose the sales price and donation amount (25%, 50% or 100%) for each item. Items that do not sell can be picked up from 6:00pm-8:00pm You can sell almost ANY piece of outdoor gear. Guns are NOT allowed. Knives and bows require seller to be with the item while it is on display.

BHA will be providing free wild game appetizers (while they last). Food trucks will be on site as well to purchase food.

Payette Brewery is generously donating 20% of beer profits from 12pm-6pm, so encourage your friends to show up even if they are not interested in outdoor gear.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

LostArra

WKR
I'm liking this Payette outfit more all the time.
I took a liking to their rye pale ale (Rodeo?) while in Wyoming. I came home and brewed a similar beer.

• Banned
OP
Mtnboy

Mtnboy

WKR
They seem to be good folks. They are holding an event there for another conservation org later this year too.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

idcuda

WKR
Sounds like a good reason to drink beer! And, I've been wanting to get down to Payette. I'm almost embarrassed that I haven't been there yet.

• Banned
OP
Mtnboy

Mtnboy

WKR
522c1512c8570ff1d6cd88f67562c700.jpg

• Banned
OP
Mtnboy

Mtnboy

WKR
Shout out to CorbLand, he mailed me up a box of goodies to sell for 100% donation!

MTtrout

WKR
This is great to see! Good beer and the folks seem great. Stopped by there 2 years ago to sample the suds and liked they were dog friendly as well. 20% is very generous. Please thank them for their support