WTB Beginner bow with 30" draw

rob86jeep

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm looking for a beginner bow (compound) with a 30 in draw for my brother who wants to try out archery. Really looking for something with a complete set up (bow, rest, sight, arrows, etc) if possible. Money's not a huge issue, but cheaper is better as I'm not sure how he'll take to archery yet. Anything out there?

JNDEER

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How old a set up he willing to look at? Obviously newer set ups will fee better in hand- but I have a Parker extreme hunter mag with new winners choice strings and I could add a sight and rest and throw together some arrows if he is on the fence and just wants something to play around with. It’s no longer my backup bow and just sits in the closet.

Twitch

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Look at a Diamond SB1 or the new Diamond 320. Wait until Cabela’s has a “10% off Tuesday” to order, and sign up to Active Junky to get another 10% cash back.

OP
R

rob86jeep

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
He's needs a right hand (I probably should have mentioned that). I'll take a look at the Diamond bows and see what I think.

c.brown

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a Bowtech Insanity fully setup if that’s something you’re interested in. I think it’s currently set at 29 1/2” but easily changed without any new equipment. If you’re interested let me know and I’ll take some pics and we can figure out a price (hadn’t been planning to sell).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rj2

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have a PSE Premonition HD I could get rid of, has Johns Custom Archery aka Breathn threads.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a PSE X-Force that is my back up that see's no use. PM if interested. It is a complete set up. I am sure it could be adjusted to 30" draw. Currently at 29" ish

OP
R

rob86jeep

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Leaning towards a Mathews Traverse or Prime CT5 right now. I know he wants a longer axle to axle and that's all I really know about in longer ATA bows. I'm thinking something new is better as he is typically the type of person to want an upgrade real soon if the gear isn't quality to start. Anybody have a good deal on a traverse or CT5 in 30" draw?