WTS Beginner DSLR set up with audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

amp713

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nikon d3400 in great shape, I dont remember how to check shutter count but I know it is on the lower end. This camera is a great beginner camera that has tons of functionality to learn, it also comes with the snapbridge feature that will send your pics right to your phone and store them in an online album for you also through another app. The camera will come with a nikon 35mm f1.8 lens that is fairly new and has had a filter to protect it since or was bought.

It will also come with a case that fits all the accessories, a factory charger and battery, aftermarket charger that also has the car charger attachment and 3 extra batteries. Will include some cleaning stuff, and an extra screen protector for the back screen.

The one downside with this camera is it doesnt have an external mic port. But i will sell it with a Zoom h1n1 external audio recorder with hotshoe mount and standard hand mount plus a Lav mic you can use with the h1n1 so you can try filming and getting quality audio as well. Or use the audio recorder to try your hand at podcasts, whatever you want.

This is a great beginner DSLR for photography and can be used to start filming stuff as well. I'm going to another set up that fits my filming/photography a bit better. This camera wont include a neck or wrist strap as I dont have one.

I have been talking to my wife about me including one of her beginner zoom lenses as she is keeping my nice 70-200 lens but I haven't got that 100% in writing yet...

Asking 550 OBO shipped and insured for all of it. Obviously if my wife says no to the lens I'll adjust the price to fit that.

Status
Not open for further replies.