Beginner ILF Recurve Under $500

I just bought a new blemished pse ghost off eBay for like 160 shipped. Don’t have it in hand, but there are a few reviews out from a few years ago. Didn’t see much else ILF compatible for near that price. They only had right hand 55lb available from what I could see.

I can follow up here when I get it all in. Snowpocalypse here in louisiana will have things delayed a while I’m sure.

Edited to add link:

So here it is. It’s not ugly by any means. Also, haven’t shot a recurve in many many years...got a lot to learn.

And, 55lb at 28” was ambitious. Especially with a 31” draw....
4559ec1760f4407a53317bf5e0795a15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qwerksc

WKR
I just jumped down the ilf rabbit hole, the used market is flowing with risers and limbs. I can only imagine what you can come up with.

qwerksc

WKR
Lots of options but The good news is almost all of them are good If you stick with brand name products.

—-
I picked up a titan2, titan3, blackmax 2.0 glass/wood and blackmax 2.0 carbon wood, all great deals, talked to each guy selling and they were happy with the gear, just found the combo that worked best for them. I also got a dryad ultra light hunter riser coming.
This is not all for me, I have a wife and two boys who also shoot, budgeting is key, gotta keep the family in the game.
There is tons of great resources for info on ilf. Plus all the people in the club I shoot with are junkies too, that always helps.

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up a titan2, titan3, blackmax 2.0 glass/wood and blackmax 2.0 carbon wood, all great deals, talked to each guy selling and they were happy with the gear, just found the combo that worked best for them. I also got a dryad ultra light hunter riser coming.
This is not all for me, I have a wife and two boys who also shoot, budgeting is key, gotta keep the family in the game.
There is tons of great resources for info on ilf. Plus all the people in the club I shoot with are junkies too, that always helps.
are you getting these on archery talk? Looking to pick up an ILF myself to tinker.

qwerksc

WKR
are you getting these on archery talk? Looking to pick up an ILF myself to tinker.
Archerytalk and tradtalk. I was shooting a longbow for years, then a compound, then a friend of mine started telling me about the ILF system, I instantly started thinking about the versatility of this, especially with having boys that shoot, just get more limbs, no brainer.