Beginner Long Range Scope

16Bore

WKR
For $300 a SWFA will blow your mind and piss your buddies off who own Nightforce. "Long range" means tracking, and SWFA has proven it over and over....

Grab a used one for about $250. Shoot it, dial it, yadda, yadda. When it "fails" you can trip it for what you paid and you'll only be out $15 in shipping costs.

But you likely won't...

16bore

You and old stumpy from the Milford sure beat the dead horse, but you know what? Pretty Soon that'll be the only scope I own.. 6x mil quad

Might get a 10x for speed goats.

Everything ya need, nothin ya Don't.

260madman

WKR
I like my 6X super chickens. The last time I shot a critter over 6X on a variable was at 540yards. 6X does a lot.

I have more than a few SS in different configurations and haven’t been disappointed in any of them.

260madman

WKR
16bore

You and old stumpy from the Milford sure beat the dead horse, but you know what? Pretty Soon that'll be the only scope I own.. 6x mil quad

Might get a 10x for speed goats.

Everything ya need, nothin ya Don't.

Stumpy thought they were crap. He did his best belittling on me over my purchase back in 2008. Only took a few more years to look at them and actually use one. Now they’re the bestest for driving boolits on the windshield, especially for 22lr. :rolleyes:

WKR
The SWFA 6x and 10x are hands down the best at cheap dialing. Have them on a number of rigs and they do great. Shot a black bear at 600 yards with the 6x. Could easily go further with it. For long range I want repeatable turrets and they do an amazing job at that. You can spend far more and get less.