"Behind the Gun" Film, Jordan Budd's sheep hunt

DHoover

FNG
Jordan, the footage of your Dad is just as good as the sheep hunt. I grew up in a farm community in western Kansas. My Dad is now 87 and it bought back a lot of memories. So did the footage of the sheep hunt and the country. Cant believe I was there. Great job by all involved.

I have to say, I enjoyed your IG stories and content of the hunt more than the official film Jordan. You captured the hunt and told the story in a better way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched it and enjoyed it quite a bit. Nice to see the emotion behind it without the crazy yelling and hollering some films show. Her dad telling the story about her when she was little was hilarious!

cjdewese

WKR
@Jordan Budd Congratulations.

That was a great video, I Really enjoyed the family aspect of it and hearing how fortunate you were to grow up with so much freedom.

I grew up similarly with national forest as my back yard have long said how it's the greatest thing my parents ever gave me.

My wife and I have been fortunate enough to buy a house in that same neighborhood and are doing the same with our kids.