Belt for hunting

chasewild

WKR
I also just picked up an arcade belt, they're awesome.

Arcade x1000

Suspenders left me raw -- never again.
Bison belts are about as useful as tits on a bull -- never lock down, rub under a pack, etc.
Leather? Seriously, stop.

The elasticity great for fit and it acts as a cushion under the pack. But it's so low profile that you don't notice it anyway. Buckle is more low profile than the belt itself.

Sea Wolf

Lil-Rokslider
Bison belt. I use it every. Cheap, durable, comfortable, fully adjustable and made in USA. $14

hayesplow

Lil-Rokslider
That's one thing I really like about my HSS vest,got plenty of pockets for stuff...really need something for when I hunt box stands and such where I don't need the safety vest.

Gorp2007

WKR
If I'm hiking or backpacking in warm weather, I wear a pair of Prana mojo shorts with an elastic waistband that's super comfortable under a pack, so no belt needed. If I find myself wearing longpants, my favorite is a Mountain Khakis 1" web belt.

KyleR1985

WKR
+1 for suspenders. G-hooks on the ends of them, sew loops in all my hunting pants. You'll feel like a grandpa for about an hour, then you'll realize how superior they are to performing the task of holding pants up, when compared to a belt. They also eliminate the pressure points a belt creates under your pack belt. I havent' gotten bold enough to cut the belt loops off all the pants, but I'm not far off.

HawkCreek

Lil-Rokslider
I use the HPG under pack belt. I only ever have a knife on my belt so its plenty for that. Never any issues with hot spots.

I have the Kifaru belt and I hate it. I’m just using a military belt now that was standard issue when I was in the military.

LostArra

WKR
Stretchy elastic belts like Arcade must be an acquired taste. Two piece buckle and long tag ends just don't work for me.

Griz34

Lil-Rokslider
I'm using a Kifaru belt now, and have no complaints. I've also used a Core4Element belt and a Sitka belt. The Sitka belt is a fuckin' joke, don't waste your money. It won't stay put. I'm happy with the Kifaru belt.

Rommy

Lil-Rokslider
I use the HPG under pack belt. I only ever have a knife on my belt so its plenty for that. Never any issues with hot spots.

I use this one as well. Thin and plenty strong to hold up ones pants regardless of ones gut or different physiques. My only gripe is that it’s Velcro so it can be very loud if you have to loosen it to take a dump or take it off completely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bcjmill

FNG
I use Moutain Khakis web belt and the SS buckle. I really like it and I haven't had any issues

Well it’s a two handed operation to tighten the belt, I hate that because once I get to camp and get everything set up, my hands are already wrecked from everything and the last thing I want to do is deal with a belt. I found it to be too slippery. I’d give it to you if you lived near me lol

Pabsy512

FNG
As a few have already mentioned, Wilderness instructor belt. It's tough, reliable, and comfortable. It's a little pricey, but they last many years.

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
1” web and a ladder lock buckle. Low profile and about $1.50 investment. You won’t hang a pistol from it, but it doesn’t dig or get in the way under a pack.