belt pouches for the bottom of the Reckoning from Kifaru

AZElk

FNG
I am looking at buying a Kifaru Reckoning and am wanting to get 3 belt pouches to put at the bottom and on each side. I don't know if only the medium belt pouches will fit or if I get the larges would it still work. Please help me figure this out so I don't end up buying the wrong size belt pouches. Hope everyone has a great spring hunting season and scouting season!

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
The larges will fit 3 all the way around. I run the mediums, but larges will fit for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankBC

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered my Reckoning, they suggest medium belt pouches. The large will fit, but hang down a couple inches. Not a big deal, they'll just touch the ground before your pack. You can look at Jordan's videos and see how well the mediums match up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAVinWA

Lil-Rokslider
Based in WA, OTC archery public land in AZ, UT, so
I opted for 3 large, glad I did.
I use a med for the top of my Reckoning, holds my 1st-Aid kit there.
my 4 belt pouches also transfer over to my 14'r day pack too. Like that transferability from one pack to another. Just keep same gear in the pouches that way.
Oh,, I have a small for the belt pad too.

Hall256

WKR
I run three medium pouches...kind of wish I opted for the large (some random gear not fitting how I would like it). That said, like Jordan mentioned above the mediums fit the profile of the pack the best. However with the gear that hangs off my hip belt, the large pouches hanging down wouldn't have been that big of an issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk