Belt pouches that fit Kifaru

Does anyone make belt pouches that will slide onto the kifaru belt? I would like pouches I can slide up or back to position easily along the belt without having to undo the attachment the kifaru ones have.

I have seen what you are looking for....like the belt pockets from Kuiu. I don’t know if the Kuiu pockets are large enough to slide on the Kifaru belt. I feel like I have seen that style somewhere else too but can’t think of where right now.
I bet someone here can make a couple for you.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was thinking of the kuiu ones too. Also not sure they would fit. I run them on my sg and it’s nice to just give a little slide when I want to add a bottle holder or spray or whatever. Never had a problem with unwanted movement either.

Eberlestock makes a belt pouch that might work for you. I use it on my pack due to not having pals webbing on my belt. I wrap it around the belt and buckle it. So if you wanna slide it just keep it loose to fit your needs.
bc91c694c6fa23a0b97c037a9895ed6d.jpg
4e12ec040a86fd852c2da30b4d261389.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
MuleyFever
Eberlestock makes a belt pouch that might work for you. I use it on my pack due to not having pals webbing on my belt. I wrap it around the belt and buckle it. So if you wanna slide it just keep it loose to fit your needs.
bc91c694c6fa23a0b97c037a9895ed6d.jpg
4e12ec040a86fd852c2da30b4d261389.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks

I’ll have to pull one of the KUIU ones off my wife’s pack and see if they fit. I thought they looked small though.

KUIU pouches do in fact fit the Kifaru belt. I’ve had them on there. The one thing you won’t do however, is slide them one direction or the other, without the same effort required to unhook the triglides from the webbing on Molle type pouches. I imagine it’s the same for the eblerstock pouches as well. By the time you loosen, move, and retighten, what are you saving? Which is why I said what I did. Good luck and God Bless

sneaky

"DADDY"
Pods8 could probably make you whatever you wanted

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

scsc

Lil-Rokslider
I use Maxpedition Janus Extension Pouches. Very low profile, dual zippers and are secured with Malice Clips onto the Kifaru Omni or Duplex belts - perfect (for me), extremely robust and secure