Belt

bwlacy

WKR
Looking for a new belt stiff enough to carry OWB holster, but not interfer with pack belt.

I have a Comp Tac international with about 1 1/2 inch drop. Rides below my duplex belt, but my current pants belt is a little too floppy.

Robster

Lil-Rokslider
I'm partial to Hanks belts

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I have an older version of this. Buckle does not slip (I filed off the brand tab so I could double back, but don't find myself needing to). It is thin enough that it does not dig into my hips when wearing a pack all day, and it is stiff enough to support 50 oz of revolver on my right hip. It is not quit as comfortable as my supper stiff gun belt, but that belt kills my hips in less than an hour with a pack on.

As a bonus, it is pretty light at 3.8 oz for mine once cut to size.

Fullfan

WKR
Another vote for Kore. It supports my Glock20 very nicely and the locking buckle is a must.

Ace531

FNG
I'm partial to Hanks belts

I'll second Hank's belts

Ttgunleather makes a great belt and holsters. I own a couple of his. If you ever find one for sale which is rare del fatti is the best imo

snuzzo29

Lil-Rokslider
If you're looking for a nylon belt I really like my Wilderness Tactical belt. I have the 5 stitch instructor and have been thinking about picking up a 5 stitch Lowpro EDC belt. The buckle on the instructor is pretty big and heavy but the lowpro has a light delrin buckle.

Oscarhunt

FNG
This one stays out the way of my pack belt the best of all I have tried: Nexus belt.

Downside is that is not the most adjustable, so order accordingly.