Belts for hunting pants

Jauwater

WKR
As stated by some gentlemen above, the OV Belt HPG carries is an excellent belt for wearing with a pack.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk

Vaultman

WKR
x2 for the Kuiu climbing belt. Cut it to length, then round it off and burn the end.

I bought a Marsupial, but never wear it because the square ends are a pain to feed though belt loops. And once you get done fighting the leading end through your belt loops, then you get to feed the trailing end through a few loops also. I put it on once and never used it since.
TRUE. It is not the fastest belt to put on!

mthayr

WKR
The same belt is also sold by HPG (Hill People Gear). It's what I've been using for awhile now.
Actually, the OV belt I linked to is stiffer and a tad bit wider too. Small things but IMHO they make the OV (who make the HPG belt btw) belt better, especially if you (ahem) carry anything on your belt.

I used the Argali belt the entire fall hunting season. It is easy on and easy off, this belt does not slip or loosen up at all. I have yet to use the field sharpening setup while hunting. It is a piece of gear that has worked flawlessly so far. For me it works so well that I am going to order another one.

OP
B
I used the Argali belt the entire fall hunting season. It is easy on and easy off, this belt does not slip or loosen up at all. I have yet to use the field sharpening setup while hunting. It is a piece of gear that has worked flawlessly so far. For me it works so well that I am going to order another one.
Is this belt heavy? How does it work with a pack?

Hilgy

FNG
Grip 6. no holes
I'd second the Grip 6 belts. I bought a few a couple years ago and have thrown everything else away. No holes, microscopic adjustment, super light and never stretch.

Is this belt heavy? How does it work with a pack?
The belt is thin and light. I used the belt this past hunting season, which meant that I had a Mystery Ranch Popup 28 with me for each outing. I retired this past September, so I spent many days bow hunting deer. There were zero issues with the belt and pack setup.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I still like my CQR belt from Amazon. Thin, works well under a pack, cheap, does not slip, light polymer buckle. I ground the little tab off the buckle so I could double back, I've found that is not needed however.

JoshOR

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty excited about my Arcade belt. Elastic, adjustable with no slip, slim plastic buckle for under packs.