WTS BENCHMADE AUTO KNIVES THREAD, all new in box

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
KNIVES AND QTY AVAILABLE UPDATED January 17

I work for an authorized Benchmade dealer and we are getting out of the auto knife category. Doesn't really fit our hunt focus even though they are wicked cool and I personally carry one. I'm going to update this thread with more models as I get them listed so check back to see the changes

All items are brand new, in the box.

PM me if you're ready to buy. I will reply to all PM's as they come in. You can state which one you want in the thread below, but it's easier to manage FIFO via PM. Thanks.

All prices are shipped to your door. PayPal only please. If you live in a state that doesn't like auto knives, technically I'm not supposed to ship them to you, so PM me. PM or post any questions you may have.

---------
MANUAL OPEN KNIVES:
3 - Benchmade FREEK 560BK, Manual Open knife, gray/black Grivory and overmolded Versaflex handle with a reversible pocket clip, Axis lock, black razor edge blade, high quality S30V steel blade, 3.60" blade length. This is a discontinued model. Retail is $150, Rokslide price is $95. I have 1 available

3f023f38593f7e7fe8f9d14600cf2a61.jpg

fd8eae76596d4f86344726c56279b293.jpg

Last edited:

Unoboats

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I’ll take one of these

5. Benchmade Mini Reflex II 2551, black handle, silver razor edge blade, 154CM blade steel, 3.14" blade length, deep pocket clip. Retail is $220, Rokslide price is $135. I have 2 available

Last edited:

TMK

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will take the last #5 mini II 2551

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ktowncamo

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Working replying to everyone's PM's as they came in. Thanks for your patience.

@ElCapitan I'm SO sorry. I woke up to a full inbox of PM's and just started to reply to them all, allocating knives as I went from First to Last message. I completely failed to read through the comments thoroughly, assuming incorrectly that everyone had posted and also PM'd me. Crappy way for me to learn this lesson at your expense, but I'm sorry that I have committed for sale all of the CLA models. I have some other knives that I haven't listed yet and you will get first dibs on them. Watch for a PM from me.

Last edited:

TMK

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not see the PM paragraph. Was this edited from the original post? Just checking to see if I needed to send payment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk