Benchmade knife sharpening service

Has anyone used the Benchmade knife sharpening service recently? I have one that needs to be sharpened in a big way but I'm concerned about the turnaround time. Everything is haywire these days and I need it done quickly, any comments?

TN2shot07

WKR
I’ve never used it this close to season but both times I sent one back it was 3-4 weeks turn around. Knife came back looking like new

I have one there right now, turn around time is about two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro-tip - Fully insure your knife when you ship it. Someone with sticky fingers at UPS got one of mine this year!

Htm84

WKR
I sent two in that they received on the 24th and got them back September 1st. Little over a week from when they got them to my front door.

OP
W
UPDATE!

I put it in the mail on 9-1 and just received a return shipping tracking number, should be delivered 9-10. Pretty dang good considering the shipping and backlog hassles that seem to plague everything these days. If it comes back actually sharp I'll be even more impressed!

I just got mine back last night. Very fast turnaround

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nrh6.7

WKR
Poster above said it came back looking like new. Is this just a sharpening service or do they refinish also? I've always sharpened my own, but have a couple missing screws and thinking about sending mine in for a tune up.

gkempf

FNG
You guys need to buy a Work Sharp sharpener then you can do it yourself, That is the sharpener Benchmade recommends and it works like a dream,