Benchmade Knives

Trr15

WKR
Looks like Benchmade is discontinuing a bunch of knives in their Hunt line. Blade HQ has some sweet sales on them right now. For example, Altitude for $155, Hidden Canyon Hunter $95.

Great deals... kinda shocked benchmade is discontinuing some of those knives though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No more altitude? wow. That surprises me. I feel like they sell a lot of hidden canyons too.

Yup half tempted to order another altitude just becuz lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

bsnedeker

WKR
No more altitude? wow. That surprises me. I feel like they sell a lot of hidden canyons too.
If you look at the site the black altitude says discontinued, but the orange one does not so I read it that they are just discontinuing that color.

Makes sense honestly, that knife should be high visibility due to its intended purpose.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
Trr15

Trr15

WKR
So the Blade HQ website lists them as discontinued but I can’t find anything on the Benchmade website that indicates this. Either way, pretty good deals on quality knives.

If you look at the site the black altitude says discontinued, but the orange one does not so I read it that they are just discontinuing that color.

Makes sense honestly, that knife should be high visibility due to its intended purpose.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Very true. The black one looks cool. But I ordered an orange cause i think it makes a lot more sense. I love my altitutde, money well spent for not much in the way of features.

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
Backcountry has a 20% sale. If you hit the chat button and engage an associate they will apply it to a western mountaineering bag.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like Benchmade is discontinuing a bunch of knives in their Hunt line. Blade HQ has some sweet sales on them right now. For example, Altitude for $155, Hidden Canyon Hunter $95.

Thank you for helping lighten my wallet ... helped justify picking up an altitude for my brother as a edc neck hanger- he works all day in the woods as a timber cruiser so he can afford to get the kids out to hunt and fish... perfect for him.

OP
Trr15

Trr15

WKR
Thank you for helping lighten my wallet ... helped justify picking up an altitude for my brother as a edc neck hanger- he works all day in the woods as a timber cruiser so he can afford to get the kids out to hunt and fish... perfect for him.
Glad I could help! The Altitude is a great little knife.

Talked to a dealer on FB. They’re revamping the line. Not sure what is changing, but could be steel upgrades.

bigharge

WKR
Save your money and get a steep country instead of the altitude, mine broke while boning out a mule deer last fall. Saving a couple ounces isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.

The steep country fits your hand like a glove. If I wasn’t laid off, that’s what I would be buying.

You just cost me $93! Thanks for the heads up, got the Steep Country I’ve been eyeing for several months.

TX_Diver

WKR
Opinions on steep country vs saddle mountain skinner? Would be used hunting but also to skin sheep at the house...