Benchmade Steep Country

I like this one. Small, light, effective. It's the only thing I have used to maintain the edge over the last few years. Been through 2 bulls, a few deer and some hogs. Gets it shaving sharp quickly (and I'm no expert). Fits in my kill kit.

S.Clancy

WKR
I love mine. Stays super sharp, good handle, easy to get right next to the bones while quartering, backstraps, etc. I keep mine in the sheath, but don't put it on my belt, so it works fine for me.

I like this one. Small, light, effective. It's the only thing I have used to maintain the edge over the last few years. Been through 2 bulls, a few deer and some hogs. Gets it shaving sharp quickly (and I'm no expert). Fits in my kill kit.

That's the one I use as well. Use it on my hunting knives and my fillet knives. Works great

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

dmoto

Lil-Rokslider
Let me see what type of materials I have left. I sold a bunch of them back in Oct/Nov. I'll PM you with details.

bigunit

Lil-Rokslider
I don't get the hate for the factory sheath. It does the job just fine. I didn't like the duck bill opening on mine so I hit it with a heat gun and made it sit a bit flatter. Works great and is a thinner profile then before. I recently acquired a bm altitude that will stay on the bino harness.

Beendare

WKR
I have that knife…its an easy project to make a Kydex sheath, oven, bend, cool, trim and then rivet or chicago screws.

Fwiw, I had to buff out the metal bumps on the handle so they didnt snag my gloves

etapia

Lil-Rokslider
I don't get the hate for the factory sheath. It does the job just fine. I didn't like the duck bill opening on mine so I hit it with a heat gun and made it sit a bit flatter. Works great and is a thinner profile then before. I recently acquired a bm altitude that will stay on the bino harness.
Me neither, it seems to do the job just fine for me.

Overall I really like the knife. It seems to lose an edge a tad fast but is also easy to touch up.